Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At the Schultz Center for Dentistry, patient education is the cornerstone of our practice. It can be frustrating to manage your own oral health when you don't have all the information you need to make confident, informed decisions about treatment. That is why we encourage you to reach out to us anytime you have a question. Dr. Schultz and our team take your concerns seriously and want you to know that there are no silly questions when it comes to matters that relate to your oral health.
Here are a few of the questions we hear most often from our patients, but if you have others, please feel free to call us at (713) 664-6665, and we will be happy to assist you.
- When should I consider porcelain veneers?
- How long does professional teeth whitening last?
- Can I smoke if I have dental implants?
- Do I have sleep apnea?
- I want to improve my smile. What treatments do you suggest?
- How can you make my dentures fit more comfortably?
- What options do you offer for straightening teeth?
- What are your office hours?
- Where are you located?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Will you file a claim with my insurance or is that my responsibility?
- How are emergencies handled after hours?
- Is the staff bilingual?
- What age range of patients do you see?
- Do you accept new patients?
- Where should I park? Will I need money to park?
- Do you do cosmetic dentistry?