We are taking this opportunity to review with you our COVID-19 Safety Plan which we have implemented. As you know, our office has always practiced strict infection control to protect both our patients and staff. Please note that all visits are now subject to a $10 dollar fee per visit for implementing the CDC-recommended personal protective equipment ("PPE Fee") and special precautions being taken to maintain the safety of our staff and patients.
We understand these are significant changes to your usual visit with us, but we believe these steps are necessary at this moment to ensure your safety as well as the safety of other patients.
The following list includes the multiple additional steps we have implemented as part of our “COVID-19 Safety Plan” to ensure the safety of our patients:
- Patient temperature screening before entry
- Ongoing employee health screening, ensuring our staff is healthy when treating you
- Use of hydrogen peroxide/chlorhexidine oral rinses prior to treatment
- Extended appointment times to ensure adequate social distancing of all patients
- Use of face masks for all staff members
- Disinfection of all critical care touch points regularly throughout the day
Our safety plan includes important changes that we ask you to implement, as listed below:
- Please complete the REQUIRED “Pre-Appointment Questionnaire” before your visit using the following link: "Complete Questionnaire"
- If you desire, you may call us upon arrival to see if we are ready for you
- Please leave any companion at home or in the car during the duration of the appointment
- Please wear a mask or face covering before entering the office
Prior to your visit, please complete the required questionnaire. It is critical that each patient undergo a robust screening prior to admission into our office. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we take these necessary steps for the safety of our staff, other patients, and yourself. Thank you for your understanding, patience, and cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 713-664-6665 or via email at "email@example.com".
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Schultz and Staff